|Start||Nov 13, 2015 7:00 PM|
|End||Nov 15, 2015 5:00 PM|
Calling all Goddesses...
There has been too much shame and a lack of information shared between women about female sexuality. It’s time to change that.
All About Sex —For Women is a residential workshop for women led by Sarah Sandhill, HAI Facilitator and educator of women’s sexuality for over twenty years.
At this residential workshop we will create an intimate, loving and safe space for all of us to learn, grow, shed our shame and to be teachers for one another. You'll gain a greater understanding about how your bodies work sexually, including learning NEW information about the physiology of our genitals.
During this special retreat, we’ll also:
- Discuss the difficulties we have had —and have— with sex and sexuality
- Discover your body’s own “sensual map”
- Learn more about your G-spot and how it works
- Discuss different ways to achieve orgasm and multiple orgasms
- Talk about your sex toys and how to you use them
- Demystify female ejaculation
- Share experiences, concerns and expectations of menopause and aging
- Experience the transformational benefits of using Breath-work
Join us for All About Sex—For Women and, with your sisters, celebrate your unique feminine power, strength, wisdom, gentleness and juiciness. Have fun, laugh and experience with other women the joyous bonding of our sacred womanhood. Let’s transform sexual shame and ignorance into our potent, whole, feminine sexuality – sacred, rich, beautiful and sexy.
Prerequisite: None - no HAI experience necessary. Please invite your HAI and non-HAI friends to join you for this extraordinary and life-changing weekend.
Doors Open: 11/13/15 5:00 PM
Workshop Starts:11/13//15 7:00 PM
Workshop Ends: 11/15/15 5:00 PM
Cost: $450.00 (includes meals and accommodations)
(Early bird $395, payment received by Oct 23)
Contact Sarah: For more information and to register, please contact, Sarah at 925 518-3378 or email@example.com